domingo, 5 de junho de 2011

Pancake with Strawberries syrup

I particularly love the American breakfast. Obviously not to eat every day, even as we are not used to it. But whenever I go to America I always find time to go at least one day at a restaurant that serves a traditional breakfast. My favorite dish is pancakes. I got a recipe on the IHOP website that is super easy and is actually very similar on the ones that I eat at the restaurants. The secret is in the pan temperature, which can not be too hot to give time for the pancake to rise.
 

Ingredients
1 and 1 / 4 cup flour
1 and 1 / 4 cup of yogurt (the original recipe calls for buttermilk, but as we don't have it here, we can use yogurt)
1 egg
1 / 4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
A pinch of salt
1 / 4 cup oil 
Hit everything in a blender until it forms a sticky mass. Heat over medium heat a nonstick pan and place 2 spoons full of dough to make each pancake. Let brown on one side and turn, leaving the other brown. Remove and repeat procedure until the dough ends. 
You can put whatever you want on top of pancake, including eating pure. I love maple syrup, which is the most traditional way. You can also put whipped cream or ice cream. 

In my case I used a cover strawberries. Put 500g of cleaned and sliced ​​in half strawberries in a saucepan with 75g sugar. When the water was almost dry coverage is ready. 
Bon Appetit!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário