segunda-feira, 20 de junho de 2011

Il vero pesto Genovese

I eat Pesto pasta sauce since I´m was a child. My father, an Italian from Genoa, always liked the dish and always asked my mother to prepare. I've never been a fan and ate more just because it was what  was been served. Sometimes I asked my mom to make a tomato sauce just for me. I started to like it more later. Let the recipe:
 
pesto
30g basil (preferably single sheet)
30g grated parmesan cheese
30g ground almonds
salt to taste
100 ml good quality olive oil
4 large potatoes, peeled and diced medium

Beat all ingredients in blender until smooth. Place the olive oil just because the measure is not 100% accurate. It may be that you need to put a little more than 100ml. Another secret is not to keep the blender running long. You need to slowly turning.

Place water in a pan with the potatoes and bring to a boil and so do the noodles.Place the noodles and follow the cooking time. This time should be enough to get thepatatas cooked.

Remove the water, put the sauce on top.

Bon Appetit !!!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário