sábado, 2 de julho de 2011

Salmon Tartar

I'm not a big fan of salmon. I think it is greasy and taste saltwater when fried, roasted or baked. I just have it raw, usually in Japanese foods.

As my wife likes it and don’t eat it raw at all, I decided to take a middle ground, and prepare a tartar. The tartar is a very simple dish that uses lime to "cook" the fish. It can be done in several ways and several different types of fish. I used Salmon in this case and decided to increase it with a "bed" Cream Cheese. It's pretty good.

Here it goes recipe.

Ingredients for 2 people:
200g salmon cleaned, peeled and diced
Juice of 1 lemon
Olive oil, Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Chili, diced

50g chopped coriander
50g chopped chives
50g of Caper
 

Mix all ingredients in a bowl and leave for 5 minutes until the Salmon gets cooked. Using an aluminum ring in the center of the plate, place a tablespoon of cream cheese and spread so that it looks like a bed. Without taking the ring, place a portion of tartar to the top. Take out the ring and add a little olive oil.

 Bon appetit!
!!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário